How It Works
Choose Your Payment Option
Create Your Account
Here’s What You Get
Garden Gate Print* and Digital Subscription
Access to Garden Gate Back Issue Library
Members-Only LIVE Q&A with Garden Gate Staff
Automatic Enrollment to Garden Gate Notes
6 Digital Garden Gate Books of Your Choice
Access to Garden Gate Online Education Classes
Exclusive Members-Only Customer Service Line
Become a Member
Garden Gate Garden Club Membership
Valued at $334.70
Billed Annually (BEST DEAL!) or $6.95/month
Prices listed in U.S. dollars
- Subscription to Garden Gate Magazine (Print* & Digital)
- Online Access to All Garden Gate Magazine Issues
- Members-Only Live Q&A with Garden Gate Magazine Staff
- Weekly Digital Newsletter
- Get 6 Digital Garden Gate Books of Your Choice**
- Access to All Garden Gate Online Classes
- Dedicated Customer Service Line
Buy Your Garden Club Membership Now
Not ready for a membership? Try a free issue and book instead. Learn more
*Print magazine delivery restricted to U.S. shipping addresses only;
non-U.S. shipping addresses will receive digital access.
**Monthly members will receive one credit every other month to redeem 1 book;
yearly members will receive all credits at the time of purchase to use throughout the year.
Prices listed in U.S. dollars
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know when I need to renew?
Your card will be charged on the day of purchase and will continue thereafter as indicated by the “Next Date” in the cart or on your receipt. Typically this will be the same day each month for the monthly plan (except during months that have fewer days if purchased at the end of the month), or the same day and month each year for the yearly plan.
What is the difference between the monthly and yearly payment options?
- Monthly members will receive 1 book credit on a bi-monthly basis, every other month; yearly members receive all 6 credits for books up front—no waiting!
- Any disruption in successful payment each month could cause you to miss out on print issues or other date-sensitive membership benefits such as Live Q&A events.
Can I cancel my membership anytime?
However, due to the irrevocable nature of digital products, refunds will not be granted for partial use, but your account will remain active until your next billing date. On that date and after, your card will not be charged and your access will expire.
I’m already a print magazine subscriber. What happens to my subscription?
To ensure we match your membership order with your existing print subscription, please checkout using the same name, email and shipping address as your current magazine subscription. Click here to find your current subscription information.
To confirm your print order was applied successfully, wait 2-3 business days, then check your updated expire issue. You may also contact customer service here via email or call 1-800-978-9631, Monday through Friday, 8a.m. to 5p.m. Central Time.
How do I access my membership after purchase?
Some membership benefits will launch into another site that is included as part of the Garden Gate Garden Club membership. If you had prior access to these sites, your previous account purchases and access will remain intact, even if you cancel your membership.
What happens if I already have a Garden Gate Library account, or an account on another member benefit site?
If you already checked out using a different email address, duplicate accounts may have been created and you will need to contact customer service in order to merge them into one account.
I am having issues purchasing a Garden Gate membership. What can I do?
- Enable both cookies and scripts in your browser—these are necessary for the site to work.
- Try a different browser than the one currently in use. Popular browsers include: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. These may already be installed on your device. If not, check your device’s app store or download directly from the web.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies, close all browser windows, and try again.
- Try using a different device if one is available. Example: if you are having trouble on a mobile device, use a desktop computer instead.
- Restart your computer or mobile device—we don’t know why, but it works more often than not!
Otherwise, please contact customer service. Click here to send a message, or call 1-800-978-9631, Monday through Friday, 8a.m. to 5p.m. Central Time.