Blooms Issue 1
In Issue 1 (January 2015)
- SnowdropSpring can’t be far away when this cheerful little flower pokes its head up through the soil or snow.
- Great plants for winter interestWinter doesn’t have to be gray and dreary! Here are 10 plants guaranteed to add a splash of color to your garden when the weather turns cold.
- TulipMeet some of the most colorful and unusual varieties of this spring classic. Plus learn how to keep the color coming for months every year.
- A garden with spring sparkleUse this plan to create a soothing patio planting that will invite you outdoors as soon as the weather warms.
- Fantastic shrubsThese three easy-growing shrubs are more than just a pretty face. In addition to flowers, they off er great structure, nice fragrance or colorful fall foliage.
- How to prune for more flowersDon’t be scared to break out the pruners. We’ll show you the three pruning methods that’ll guarantee you more flowers on almost any shrub.
- Seed-starting tipsYou can save a lot of money and grow plants that are tough to find when you start your own from seeds. Here are a few ways to make it easier.
- Signs of springWelcome spring with this charming container filled with cool-weather-loving flowers.