Blooms Issue 6
In Issue 6 (December 2015)
- HelleboreGet your garden off to an early start with one of these beautiful, easy-to-grow perennials.
- Late-winter showoffsDon’t give up on flowers in winter. Here are several plants that can keep the color going.
- First impressionsEven the most beautiful home looks better with a well-designed foundation planting. This one’s more appealing than most because there’s not much to do to keep it looking good.
- DaffodilPerhaps some of the best-loved spring bulbs, daffodils have so much going for them. Meet some great varieties and see some stunning planting ideas.
- Spring-blooming treesFew things welcome spring as beautifully as a profusely blooming tree. Here are a few of our favorites and why we love them.
- Put the garden to bed for winterIs your late-fall garden maintenance routine enough to ensure you have a colorful spring? Learn a few new tips here.
- Tiny treasuresDress up an entry or add a charming accent to your patio with this cool-weather container planting.
Blooms Issue 6SKU BL06
Add this book to my digital library