Blooms Issue 7
In Issue 7 (February 2016)
- Old-fashioned bleeding heartThese unique fl owers can return for decades in the same spot with almost no care. Find out how to start the tradition in your own shade garden.
- Great plants for springSurround yourself with all the colors and fragrances of spring—grow a few of these 7 favorites.
- ColumbineNo spring garden should be without a few of these colorful blooms.
- Peace & quiet garden planPlant our exclusive garden plan to create a soothing escape from the outside world.
- How to guarantee garden center successMake sure your next shopping trip yields the very best plants with our handy guide.
- HyacinthBreathe the heavenly scent of these showy flowers just once and you’ll never want your spring garden to be without them again.
- Welcome springReady for a splash of spring color? This container planting is sure to bring a smile to your face.