Blooms Issue 8
In Issue 8 (April 2016)
- PinksLong-blooming and colorful, pinks add sparkle to any garden.
- Do-it-all annualsThese long-blooming fl owers will perform for months without much work on your part. Meet 8 must-haves.
- PeonyIf you’re only familiar with the peonies your grandmother grew, you’re missing out. There are more colors and flower forms than ever. The good news is, they’re just as long-lived and easy to grow!
- Mail-order know-howLearn the secrets to getting your mail-order treasures off to the best start.
- Fragrant flowersThese three beauties will have you stopping to smell the flowers all spring and summer.
- Bring in the butterfliesAttract more winged wonders around your patio with our exclusive garden plan.
- Spring charmThis pretty hanging basket will put color right at eye level all spring.
Blooms Issue 8SKU BL08
Add this book to my digital library