Garden Ideas Issue 1
In Issue 1 (December 2014)
- Formal gardensIf you love this look but aren’t sure if it’ll work in your garden, you might be surprised. We’ll share the elements every formal garden needs to be successful.
- Grow beautiful (and tasty) edible gardensWhat’s the secret to a good-looking vegetable garden? We’ll show you the plants, techniques and design ideas you need.
- 4 easy-care plantsWe asked a pro for four of her favorite easy care, long-blooming perennials. She didn’t disappoint.
- Cheers to these easy ideas!Rather than throwing them in the bin, recycle your wine bottles in your garden!
- 4 colorful flower combinationsWhether you’re into pastels, bold statements or love a traditional look, we have combos for every color sensibility.
- Creative cover-upsMake over a terra-cotta pot with these two clever ideas.
- Set a subtle winter stageWho knew just five plants could add so much to a garden? Check out this simple plan and spark up your garden this winter.
- Try this garden idea…One last thought to make your winter garden better.