Garden Ideas Issue 2
In Issue 2 (February 2015)
- Gourd Birdhouse
- A garden full of great ideasTake a tour of this garden’s beds and borders and gather smart design tips and plant combinations you can take to your own yard.
- Fabulous combos make a big splash in springGuarantee early color every year when you plant this collection of plants.
- Set a mood with colorWhether you want to build energy or calm things down, learn how to match your color choices to the setting.
- Hard-working fencesHere’s some must-know advice for any gardener considering fencing options.
- 5 tips to save you time & moneyMake gardening easier on your body and your pocketbook when you employ these smart ideas.
- Free plants!Find out just how simple it is to divide your favorite perennials and spread them around your garden.
- Attract birds in the springBirds have some unique needs in spring. Learn what they are and how you can keep your garden’s birds happy and healthy.
- Try this garden idea…One last thought to make your garden better.
Garden Ideas Issue 2SKU GI02
Add this book to my digital library