Garden Ideas Issue 3
In Issue 3 (April 2015)
- Cottage styleLooking to add cottage charm to your garden? Learn how to incorporate a few of this popular style’s elements into your own beds and borders.
- Get growing!See the secrets to growing high-yielding and great-looking vegetable gardens. Plus take a look at out our exclusive plan for a patio-side garden filled with food you can use.
- Color in your gardenTry these two unusual, yet sophisticated, garden color schemes. From plants to outdoor decor, there are lots of great ways to pull it off!
- Containers can do a lot!Move those containers out of their ordinary spots and into one of these 11 hard-working and good-looking places around your yard. We’ll show you how.
- Upcycle: From old to new againReady for some new garden decor? Take a trip to your basement or garage — you may already have all the materials you need. Check out these three inspirational ideas.
- Good, better, best! Perfect a patioWe asked a pro for three fresh new patio upgrades. Here’s what he shared.
- Try this garden idea…One last thought to make your garden better.