Garden Ideas Issue 4
In Issue 4 (June 2015)
- Get loads of easy-care color!Natural-looking hardscaping and smart plant choices make this garden look beautiful in every season, but in summer, it’s at its most colorful. Let’s take a tour!
- How to display your garden artThese simple ideas can help you choose just the right spot for any garden ornament.
- A fragrant pathTransform a boring narrow side yard into a space filled with sights and scents you’ll love. Our exclusive plan — with only six plants! — can help.
- Create the perfect backyard getawayReimagine an aging deck to design a living and dining space that beckons you outdoors!
- Great ideas for pathsIf a path project is in your future, check out our guide to materials — from pros and cons to how-to information and clever design tips.
- Try this garden idea…Create this clever long-lasting tablescape for your patio.
Garden Ideas Issue 4SKU GI04
Add this book to my digital library