Garden Ideas Issue 6
In Issue 6 (October 2015)
- A colorful corner gardenThis splashy garden makes a dramatic first impression.
- Custom containersTry these two budget-friendly creations to show off your favorite plants.
- The eclectic backyardIf you thought you couldn’t define your garden’s style, check out this one — you might be surprised!
- Favorite floorsWhat’s underfoot is just as important to any garden room as the plants and other surroundings. Learn the relative benefits of many different options.
- Party perfectHere are five ways to make your next outdoor gathering more comfortable and fun!
- Enticing islandsInvite visitors to explore your garden’s textures and fragrances with this pretty garden plan.
- Hide and seekEvery garden has a few necessities that you’d rather not call attention to. We’ll share some tips to help you hide stark fences and utilities.
- Try this garden idea…Decorate with colorful squash!