Garden Ideas Issue 7
In Issue 7 (December 2015)
- Have shade? Then you have it made!Take a tour of this lovely tree-filled backyard. Like what you see? Try these gardeners’ tips in your own garden.
- Tips to save you time and moneyThese garden-tested tips will make it easier to spend your precious resources on the parts of gardening that you enjoy the most.
- Multi-tasking ottomanTransform an old wooden planter into a good-looking piece of furniture with our weekend-easy project.
- Orange, aqua and chartreuseLooking to add a little color to your life? Try this striking combination!
- Attracting birds in winterMake sure your garden welcomes birds in the coldest months with these food, shelter and water tips.
- Your own backyard escapeStep into your own private world of color, scent, soothing sounds and dancing shadows. A backyard getaway soothes and refreshes — let us inspire you!
- Great publicityWant to make your garden unforgettable? Use these tips and ideas to create a front-yard garden that’ll stop people in their tracks.
- A year-round viewHere’s a front-yard design that’ll look great in every season without much effort on your part.
- Try this garden idea…Tillandsias — the ultimate low-care house plant.
Garden Ideas Issue 7SKU GI07
Add this book to my digital library