Garden Ideas Issue 8
In Issue 8 (February 2016)
- The look of springCelebrate the end of winter with a colorful, fragrant garden that will welcome you back outdoors. We’ll show you how.
- Stunning sideyardsThat narrow passageway next to your house doesn’t have to be boring. Learn how to make it a destination!
- Tips to save you time & moneyThese smart ideas will leave you wondering why you didn’t try them sooner.
- Perimeter plantingMake your deck or patio prettier and bring in the butterflies with our exclusive garden plan and just 7 easy care plants.
- Ceilings: The sky’s the limitWhether it’s a shade tree, a pergola or a porch roof, your outdoor retreat will be more comfortable with a little overhead protection. Check out these inspiring ideas.
- Grow these!Try out a couple of these beautiful combinations for gardens in sun or shade.
- Good, Better, Best! Beautiful borderWe’ve designed three options to help dress up a boring backyard. See if one of them fits your style and budget!
- Try this garden idea…Here’s a simple way to add drama to any container planting.