Garden Ideas Issue 9
In Issue 9 (April 2016)
- Welcome HomeLooking for a little inspiration? These great ideas will turn your front yard into a front garden!
- Step up to an inviting entranceTurn even a tiny space into a colorful beacon with these 10 easy-care plants and our exclusive planting design.
- A restful retreatWho doesn’t dream of swinging away a summer evening chatting with a friend or gazing at the stars? Here’s how to make that dream a reality in your garden.
- 23 ways to garden greenerThese earth-friendly strategies will make your garden a better place for you and the wildlife that visit.
- Mix colors like a proCheck out three easy color schemes that’ll look great around any garden seating area.
- Drought-tolerant perennialsSave yourself some struggles by growing plants that don’t beg for water when summer hits full swing. Here are six great options.
- Beneficial insectsMeet five helpful bugs you’ll want to recruit.
- Damaging insectsGet a handle on these seven nasty pests before they do too much damage to your garden.
- Try this garden idea…This built-in seating area is a must-see!