Garden Ideas Issue 10
In Issue 10 (June 2016)
- Bask in the warmth of sunny gardensPlant a garden that stands up to every challenge summer sends its way.
- Inspired by…Translate beautiful garden style into amazing containers.
- Backyard chickens!Ready for fresh eggs and richer compost? Check out our guide to getting started with your own birds.
- Garden transitions: What lies aheadWelcome visitors and set a mood with the right gates, arbors and paths. We’ll show you how.
- Faux flowersThese simple ornaments add whimsy and color to your beds and borders. Make a couple for yourself or get together with friends and have a project party!
- Focus on foliage using texture and colorFoliage can be fantastic. Here are 6 must-know combos for sun and shade.
- Try this garden idea…Use willow you harvest from your garden to create this charming garden edging.
Garden Ideas Issue 10SKU GI10
Add this book to my digital library