Garden Ideas Issue 12
In Issue 12 (October 2016)
- Rich jewel tones of autumnPair rich, warm tones with cool hues for an unforgettable autumn garden.
- Be uniqueAlmost anything can hold a plant. Check out these fun upcycled container ideas and unique display inspirations.
- Take coverAre you thinking of converting your lawn to ground cover? We’ll help you weigh the benefi ts and drawbacks and provide key information you need to make the change.
- Bird-feeding wreathMake a charming fall garden ornament that does double duty: It brings in the birds!
- Your best backyardCreate a comfortable and user-friendly backyard when you use these tips.
- SnapdragonsAdd color and life to your fall and spring gardens with this old-fashioned favorite.
- Autumn inspirationsHelp your garden go out in a blaze of color with these showy combos of flowers, foliage and berries.
- Oakleaf hydrangeaGiant summer flowers, eye-popping autumn color and peeling, cinnamon-colored winter bark make this shrub hard to resist.
- Into the groundPlanting bulbs now is an investment in next spring’s garden. Follow our tips for success.
- Bold traditionalRich colors and easy-to-find plants combine for a striking look.
Garden Ideas Issue 12SKU GI12
Add this book to my digital library