Garden Ideas Issue 13
In Issue 13 (December 2016)
- Just the Right SizeYou might be surprised by how much you can do in a small space. Check out these creative ideas!
- Vibrant Townhouse CourtyardJust 10 plants can transform a blank slate into a welcoming garden. Our exclusive plan does just that.
- Make a Hanging ShelfUpcycle a pallet into a charming (and useful) accessory for your patio.
- 16 Ways to Garden GreenerUse these smart low-environmental-impact ideas to get the beautiful results you want.
- In Good ShapeHere’s how to blend plant shapes and architectural elements into a corner garden that’ll really grab visitors’ attention.
- RepetitionRepeating yourself is actually a good thing in the garden. We’ll show you how designers use this principle to achieve unity.
- Clean & Store ContainersWell-made containers are an investment. Ensure yours look good for years when you follow these winter preparation tips.
- Try this garden idea…Add color to your garden in every season.
- Spring CrocusPlant a carpet of these late-winter beauties for a cool-weather pick-me-up.
- Problem-Solving PlantsHave a tough garden spot? One of these plants might just be the answer!
- Cape DaisyThese cheerful cool-weather-loving flowers come in almost any color you can think of!
- Fall GuideTake good care of your trees and shrubs this fall and they’ll reward you in every season. Here’s how.
- Winter SamplerEven gardeners in cold climates can enjoy containers a bit longer with this hardy evergreen combo.
Garden Ideas Issue 13SKU GI13
Add this book to my digital library