Garden Ideas Issue 15
In Issue 15 (April 2017)
- Spring curb appealTake a tour of a front-yard garden designed to be at its best in spring.
- Dress up your getaway with containersContainers can do so much to add color, height and style to a garden. Gather ideas here!
- Deckscaping made easyTie your outdoor living space into your garden with this exclusive 10-plant plan.
- Must-have spring rakeHere are 3 ways this handy tool can make spring clean up more effi cient.
- Brighten up your wallsHave a bland wall just begging for plants? We have several tips perfect for putting the garden at eye level.
- Design a perfect patioEven in a small space, a patio can have lots of welcoming elements. We’ll show you a small patio that’s big on personality.
- 11 ideas that won’t break your budgetAdd custom details to your garden’s hardscaping and design with these simple, economical tips.
- Try this garden idea…Create these clever ornaments.
- Siberian irisThis tough, beautiful perennial will grow almost anywhere — and its foliage looks great even after the flowers fade.
- EpimediumsCarpet your shade garden with these dainty spring flowers and attractive foliage.
- Fringe treeStretch your garden palette beyond the traditional spring-flowering trees with this striking option.
- Unusual beautyTry something a little different for a hanging basket this year. Our plan loves part shade.
Garden Ideas Issue 15SKU GI15
Add this book to my digital library