Garden Ideas Issue 16
In Issue 16 (June 2017)
- Easy-care courtyardYou’d never know this serene getaway is next to a busy street. Let’s take a tour.
- Great ideas for gatesHere are four gate styles that might be perfect for your garden.
- Make a living work of artWhen your friends see this beautiful project hanging in your garden, you may find yourself fielding requests for more!
- Dramatic deckConsidering a deck makeover? Here are three ideas that will fit any budget or style.
- Sense of personal styleExplore these different garden looks — you may be inspired to take your garden in a new direction!
- 9 smart tool tipsSave time and money with this reader-shared tool advice.
- Try this garden idea…Create these clever ornaments.
- Garden phloxThis fragrant summer beauty may have more variety to off er than you knew. Take a look!
- Quick-growing vinesAdd long-lasting color at eye level with these bright-colored flowers.
- Coral bellsYou can’t beat this pretty perennial for multiseason appeal in sun or shade.
- Dark & lightHere’s a container planting with a new take on pink. Give it a try!
Garden Ideas Issue 16SKU GI16
Add this book to my digital library