Garden Ideas Issue 17
In Issue 17 (August 2017)
- Beautiful backyardsLearn how to choose the right furniture, install the perfect lighting and add other finishing touches to make your backyard the perfect inviting destination.
- Tiered planterOur modular design only needs a few simple tools and a couple of hours to build.
- All about butterfliesAdd life to your garden when you welcome butterflies. Find out how.
- Put pallets to workThe humble pallet has so many possibilities. See six great garden ideas here.
- Your island destinationAdd drama and color to a shady spot with this unique planting.
- Try this garden idea…Take tire planters to a new level of creativity.
- AsterFew other fall-blooming perennials pack the color punch of asters. See what all the excitement is about.
- Toad lilyNo autumn shade garden should be without this elegant beauty.
- Save the best show for lastThese five flowers will keep the color coming longer because they bloom long after other plants have tired out.
- Flaming colorLooking for a showy windowbox idea? Try this simple plan!