Garden Ideas Issue 18
In Issue 18 (October 2017)
- Warmth from fall foliageLet pretty foliage and elegant hardscaping elements take your garden gently from summer through fall.
- Curb appealDress up the dry area along your driveway with this heat-loving garden plan.
- Harvest tipsFall gardens off er an abundance of flowers and food. Make the most of it with our tips.
- Backyard getawaysCreate a tranquil backyard escape using these tips for low-care getaways.
- Simple divisionLearn the secrets to dividing your favorite perennials.
- Try this garden idea…Make your entry an autumn standout.
- Garden mumPlant garden mums to splash color across your garden every autumn. And use our tips to help them come back reliably every year — no replanting required!
- Autumn bloomsThere are more fall-blooming perennials than you might think. Meet five of our favorites here!
- Seasonal berriesNo garden should be without a few of these jewels of the autumn garden.
- Autumn foliageFall is the time for colorful foliage. We’ll share something for every garden, large or small!
- Fall is for plantingOur tips will make sure new plants survive their first winter.
- Fantastic foliageThis timeless container combo looks great all year, but fall is its time to shine.
Garden Ideas Issue 18SKU GI18
Add this book to my digital library