Garden Ideas Issue 19
In Issue 19 (December 2017)
- Add style to your entrywayLearn how a garden around your front door can make a great first impression.
- Relax in your own retreatDiscover essential elements in the most inviting backyard getaways.
- Scaled-down gardensSmall spaces can still be big on style and impact. We’ll show you the secrets.
- Decks & patiosGather ideas for making your deck or patio a place where you and friends love to spend morning, afternoon and evening.
- Escape to your own backyardReady to plant but not sure where to begin? Our exclusive 10-plant plan can help!
- Garden ornamentsA well-chosen and well-placed ornament can take a garden from good to great. Learn the tips here.
- Zen benchEveryone will wonder where you bought this unique bench. You can proudly tell them you made it yourself! Check out our step-by-step plan.
- Try this garden idea…Upcycle architectural salvage pieces for charming outdoor decor.
- Hardy geraniumThis versatile perennial deserves a home in every garden. See some of your options and learn how to grow it here.
- Wild attractionMeet 12 pretty plants guaranteed to bring in butterflies and birds.
- Combine colors like prosTweak some of your favorite color combinations to achieve different effects.
- Container full of colorAdd life to a dull winter garden with this striking container design.